Latest Updates

    None Found


One thing I know many of us struggle with is finding specialists who are familiar with and are successful in working with kids or adults with Fragile X.

We are going to circulate a form (by e-mail) which the National Fragile X Foundation developed. We are going to ask you to complete this form and share with us the people you’ve found and would recommend to other families. We will be looking for doctors (pediatricians, adult care, specialists), dentists, therapists (occupational, speech and physical), lawyers, day care providers, educational advocates, etc.  Please watch your e-mail for that form!

In the short term, however, we have a family in eastern Massachusetts looking for a lawyer who does special needs trusts. If you have someone you have used and would recommend could you please send an e-mail to

Many thanks and I hope the New Year has been a happy one so far!

1 comment to References.